Friday 17 April 2015

The New Idea - THE CALM BEFORE THE CON

The therapy idea had to be put down due to complications but me and Plamen decided to do something a lot easier. With all of these creative students around the Rochester campus I knew just the idea. COMIC CON, I remember seeing one of the 3rd years student's work on comic con but I thought I would take a different approach.

In this student's work she interviewed people dressed up as fictional characters and they were pretending to be them though out the rest of the interview, which was a really cool twist on it.
I thought I could do a behind the scenes take on the event by showing teenagers who have went or have always gone to this convention and show what they do to prepare themselves for it, but also to share what they get out of this event.

I thought of the title:
THE CALM BEFORE THE CON

Because when comic con starts the place where it is held will be packed full of people estimated to be around up to 100,000 people. Because when you get incise the centre of where it's held, it is like a battle ground to get to where you want to go.

Tag Line:
A survival guide explained through 3 teenaged individuals about what it's like to be at one of the biggest pop cultural events in the world, comic con.


I have three people to help me in this project in terms of the interviews:


Francesca:

































Liam:



































Rhiannon:










No comments:

Post a Comment