Tuesday 31 January 2017

Major Project - Location (Community Centre Scene)

Hempstead Library



What makes this location special is that not only is it local to me but also their facility is acquirable for free. There is a backroom to the library that I can decorate to look like a Jehovah's Witness meeting inside a community centre.












With clever camera shots and angles I can create a the scene between the main character Henry and his farther whose head will not be seen throughout the entire scene. I will have to make sure that there is enough space for the actors and crew from when the filming will take place. 


The main issue is to make sure that the furniture the library has provided look right for the scene, and how many chairs they have on set. If it has no right feel or look to it then I will have to find somewhere else to film.



No comments:

Post a Comment