Sunday 22 January 2017

Major Project - Table Read 22/01/2017

My first table read with 3 of my main actors 2 of my producers and 2 of my production assistants. The purpose of the table read session was to get the best out of my actors and crew for understanding the whole script.

I wanted to make sure the actors where fully committed to their characters and understood what I wanted from them as they play their characters the way I envisioned.

Since two of my other main actors couldn't make it my producers and production assistants helped out filling the rest of the other roles provided in the script.

Full video:










For the rest of the meeting I decided to catch up on dates my actors were free to film as well as go over some of the prop and costume designs for some of the characters. I made lists of all the clothes and items the actors would need and most of which my actors had already acquired to their roles in my film.










What was even more helpful was that I got advice from my producers about what they thought of the script and how in n some aspects we could improve it. Plamen even told about the different lenses that we had acquired to help with filming different scenes in terms of width and focus of the shots. For some of the outside shots with the scene of henry walking throughout Rochester the wide angle lenses would help getting the most out of the location as well as full body shots of the main character Henry.

There was a lot to contribute to the film and a lot of bonding shout with actors and crew, everyone got along perfectly and enjoyed the script read though and feedback was appreciated and taken note on how much I could improve on the film in order to make it as professional as it can possibly be.











No comments:

Post a Comment