Tuesday 14 February 2017

Major Project Update - Agnus

For the character Agnus I needed someone who mostly suited the character. The main theme for Agnus was gothic and artistic. Unfortunately due to circumstances Natalie who originally was going to play Agnus, had to drop out of the project and I had to find someone else.

As the date to start the filming was soon upon us and I needed someone to fit the role. I needed someone young looking, who has had experience in acting not just in film but also in theatre. I posted jobs on Cast and Call pro but time was running out. However one actress came to me asking about the role. Rhiannon Occhini who I had worked with before, she has lots of work in acting in documentaries as well as on stage.

Rhiannon Occhini saw the job offer and saw I was asking around and she asked what I needed from her in terms of the character. She presented herself in the shoes of the character well and I saw Agnus and she gave me dates of when she was free and I handed the part over to her.

She even had some good costume design ready for her character and got into the Wednesday Adams feel that I was looking for. When I described the character to her she instantly feel in love with her. She was eager to get started as the rest of us were and I welcomed her into the group.


Agnus - Rhiannon Occhini









No comments:

Post a Comment