Monday 8 September 2014

Good Day To You All (UCA TV Production First day)

Hello there my Name is Lawrence, a student at the University of the Creative Arts.
Well to start things off on my new crazy chapter of my life I thought I would let you wonderful people know a few things about me.



Even though I am a huge film fan, I equally love television as well. Doctor Who, Sherlock, Top Gear, Gayham Norton show, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, The Chase, and those are just some of many TV shows I watch most regularly. But I also love the way TV is done and created, therefore I am eager to learn more.

I was always considered a team player as I really liked working with other people when it comes to curtain projects that are media related. I have most experience at Mid Kent College as I have studied media for over 3 years there and even made history by being one of the first level 2 students to ever win  the media student of the year award in 2010.

To know a little more about me here is a video I made in the style of a documentary.
Well there will be more to come, I hope to make memorable content not only for me but this University as well.  I bid you all a good day




No comments:

Post a Comment