Monday 15 September 2014

Tim Minchin - Not Perfect Music Video

This is a production I made for a College assignment back in 2011.
I was asked to create a music video for a song that was no more than 3 years old and did not have an existing music video. I approached Tim Minchin via his website (timminchin.com) where I received consent to use the track (grateful thanks Tim and Linzy).
I chose this song 'Not Perfect' as it really touched me emotionally. This made me think of many ideas which I have tried my best to visualize during the track. I hope you like it as much as I do and I am so proud of my actors for doing an awesome job.

Actors:
My Earth - Andy Pearce
My House - Jane Sedgwick and Allan Sedgwick
My Body - Margarita Redding
My Brain - Benjamin Pugh and Kaye Sedgwick

Directed and Produced: Lawrence Sedgwick
Filming and Lighting: Kaye Sedgwick BA Honours
Editor: Kaye Sedgwick BA Honours
Co Editor: Lawrence Sedgwick

Special Thanks to:
Kaye Sedgwick -
www.kayesedgwick.co.uk

Margarita Redding - Margarita King


No comments:

Post a Comment