Monday 23 November 2015

Research and Develoment Journal 23/11/2015 (Fiction Adaptation Script) - 1st Draft

The poem by Anthony Anaxuguru was for me quite a challenge as it tested me about how much I knew about what the poem is trying to represent.

Since I knew who my actor was as well as the main locations I would be using, I had a better vision of what I wanted but as they say sometimes taking that first step is always the hardest as it is often writing a script. But I knew how I wanted to end it but what I wanted from the beginning was the hardest part. I had to get help for my other peers on how I could start the video and they suggested, trying going simple and not over thinking it, as making the video too complicated would require more work then it already needed it to be.

So here it is my first draft script...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fV5iyM3Chats3D-kKofbO5h3CY1Ypmp2JyQBWpU_YQI/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment