Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Meeting (Update) Filming Day Part 1 (9/11/14)

Some things don't always go according to plan, my lead actor who was playing the role of Death (Dave Turner) couldn't make it to the shooting day as an important situation occurred and had to tend to something else.

We have scheduled next week to shoot, but still that was not going to beat me down and so I continued the shooting day without him to make sure I could get as many shots as possible with just one of my actors. I have to say it went better than I thought, some of the shots came out very nice and Ben Fleury (the role of Thomas) was enthusiastic though out the whole shoot.








From some of the footage I got, here is a sneak peek at some of footage shot for the piano room scene using my Nikon D5200 Camera...







I can't wait till next weekend to get some more filming done. It is turning out, in my opinion, better than I thought it would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment