Friday 5 May 2017

House of Delinquents Additional Work

Production Budget:






I knew the majority of the budget would go towards some of the people I was going to hire in order to make my project stand out, such as the animator, and make artist.
However working with my production designer I knew I would be buying a lot of essential props for my characters. The table read I had with my crew before hand really helped me know what actors could provide for me in terms of costume and items they would use.


Above and bellow the line in expenditure:

In terms of expenses for my film, there is in professional terms, putting that money to use. Above and Bellow the line. In marketing and business, these lines are used in different ways one such aspects is for film. According to lynda.com:

'Typically, above the line costs deal with creatives such as directors (even first assistant directors), producers, writers, and actors, while below the line costs consist of filmcrew and post production team members.'

lynda.com (2017) Above the line vs below the line. At: https://www.lynda.com/Filmmaking-tutorials/Above-line-vs-below-line/129018/493059-4.html (Accessed on 05/05/2017).


For my film particular, I believe that my film with a simple budget as this, I needed to show bellow the line costs as the majority of the money went to my film crew and post production team members.


Contracts from my main actors:











Call Sheet Example:










Risk Assessments:





















No comments:

Post a Comment