Friday 12 May 2017

House of Delinquents - Interview with Danny Cox

Here is a short interview with Kevin played by Danny Cox











Danny's Evaluation:

'I've known Lawrence for around 4 years since I met him at college, we were studying media production at the same time & we also shared mutual friends, so it wasn't a surprise that we became friends ourselves! Lawrence approached me a few months ago asking me if I'd be interested in playing the role of 'Kevin' in his short film 'House Of Delinquents'. After explaining the character & plot of the short film I happily agreed to take part. I'm a beginner actor/voice actor so this was a fantastic opportunity to get experience appearing in a short film as well as working with a good friend!

After meeting my co-stars and doing a table read of the script, we began shooting at our location in Maidstone. I can say with absolute confidence that it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever been involved in! Since day 1 we all became incredibly close and genuinely felt like a group of house mates, which made getting into character a lot easier for us all! Lawrence was friendly, professional, punctual and pleasant throughout the entire project and was kind enough to offer us food, drink and assistance with travel if we couldn't get ourselves to the location on shooting days.

He was extremely easy to work with whilst maintaining a positive attitude and encouragement to his co-stars & crew, and I would happily recommend anybody who gets the opportunity to work with him to do so. I would also work with Lawrence again on future projects if the opportunity arises!

No comments:

Post a Comment