Thursday 4 May 2017

Major Project Exercise - Test Shoot Transitions (Edgar Wright Style)

I wanted to do cleaver cutaways within a scene because my film takes place in one location. Edgar Wright has made a cleaver way of getting from point A to point B for a scene using transitions that fluently grabs your attention spans and then continues the same scene without dragging it out.

In November I managed to go to Rochester to do a quick test shoot to see weather my transitions effect would work at all. It turned out to be a success using my green screen and help from a friend of mine who walked in front of it.  The editing was fluent, maybe not as much with the last person popping up but still I managed to find a way from cutting in-between the same scene.


Here is my test shoot edit:




No comments:

Post a Comment