Thursday 13 October 2016

Pre Production Development - My Pitch and Treatment Package

With my pitch, I kept it very visual as to make sure that not only my tutor but also my peers would understand what I was trying to achieve and make with my major project. Unfortunately because of that some of them didn't understand what my film was, or some of the details that they just didn't get. This was a fault on my part as I was nervous and rushed a little bit on my presentation and left out some crucial details such as, character backgrounds, the plot, and most importantly, the information about my pre production package.

What was going to be included within the package, how was it going to show of the best aspects of my work, how was it going to be done or submitted? All these things could have been told and executed in my pitch a hell of a lot better in my opinion and so I have learned to make sure to read the brief more thoroughly next time.















That was it for my presentation, but now as for my overall Pre Production Package I plan to put all of my work into a book with these chapter headings.

Treatment

Characters

Locations

Concept Art

Script

Episode synopsis 

Cast
 
Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment