Monday 14 November 2016

Major Project Pre Production update (Mood Board)

I decided to update my treatment by making a mood board for my film. This shows what I intend the film to looks and feel as well as some of the inspirations it took to make it.  I opened photoshop and got to work:







From what I have done I tried to show that:

  • Is brutally religious.
  • It's dark yet funny.
  • The characters are messy and rude.
  • Each of the characters has a quirk to them that brings out their individualities. E.g. Games controller, Electric guitar, and painting.


With the next presentation coming up I decided to import my mood board into my powerpoint presentation and fill in some colours and weeks to improve it.










The colours represent the mood of the film from start to finish with the main character (The Jehovah's Witness) in mind.


  • The light and sandy yellows represent the mood of the main character, he is filled with religious warmth and light but since he is the worst Jehovah's Witness ever not only does he keep on being rejected from every household but they keep bringing down his confidence.
With the other two colours they represent the section when he meet the delinquents.


  • Sick green shows how the house deflect on the main character but yet he is changing his outlook on life.
  • The black shows that he gives up, he is now going to try and live an authentic life the way he wants to and is going out of control and being just like the delinquents.



No comments:

Post a Comment